That's messed up i hate people like that. If it was a kid hat took the stuff the kid and the parents need to be slapped in the face.
Malicious thieves reportedly broke into the Georgia home of a 10-year-old cancer patient and stole his new puppy.
Even worse is that detectives think the culprits know Ryan Morgan and are aware that he is sick, according to Channel 11 Alive News in Atlanta.
Ryan was diagnosed with neuroblastoma four years ago and has been battling the illness since then, the station reported.
For his 10th birthday in July, his parents bought him a miniature dachshund to cheer him up. He named her Dixie.
"Whenever I went to the hospital or something, I would always think of her, and it would make me happier," Ryan told the station. "I really like her. She's cute."
Two weeks ago, the boy's family came home to their house in Barrow County, Ga., and discovered that someone had broken in, Channel 11 reported. The little pooch was missing from her crate.
"Who would steal a dog when you see pictures of a boy who has cancer?" Ryan wondered. "I don't know why."
Detectives found a fingerprint and a footprint at the scene and believe the bandits are teenagers acquainted with the Morgans. Ryan's Wii video game unit was also taken, as well as some of his mother's jewelry and her computer.
"He's been through a lot," Ryan's mom Missy Morgan, who also had cancer, told the station. "I can't understand why this is happening ... We just want his puppy back."
Anyone with information about the case is asked to call the Barrow County Sheriff's Department at (770) 307-3084.
That's messed up i hate people like that. If it was a kid hat took the stuff the kid and the parents need to be slapped in the face.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/redskins3.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/6a00d83451ba6469e200e54f0eaffb8833-.gif[/img]
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v664/MattMan7/unc1-1.jpg[/img]
What screwed up bastards we have in this world.
Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.
Things people do hardly surprise me anymore.
[img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]
Do I have an anger issue if it wouldn't bother me a bit to shoot this theif in the back of the head???
Need A Penny? Take A Penny...Need 2 Pennies? Get A Job!!!
[img]http://content.clearchannel.com/Photos/sports_photos/College/Football/james-davis-GI.jpg[/img]
Bookmarks